Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Continuers!

Contrary to what you may have heard, this is not my only blog. Shocking, I know. I wouldn't have believed me either. I have always been a fan of podcasts, I listen to a lot of them: particularly when working from my computer. Friends of mine will also know that I talk a lot about video games. Fortunately, two of my friends: Max and Nick share that pass time. We decided to record and direct said conversations once a week and thus 'the Continuers!' were born. Actually....'the Dreamcast' was born, which begat 'Extra Lives', which begat 'Continue?' which emerged from its cocoon as the beautiful butterfly that is 'the Continuers!'

So far, our podcast has seven episodes, which are all on iTunes or our Podomatic site http://thecontinuers.podomatic.com. We also have a blog http://thecontinuers.blogspot.com so if you're interested and love gaming then lend an ear and drop us a line, we'd love to hear constructive feedback and your own personal gaming stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment